Owned by Randy from Sarnia, ON
Originally a 1937 Willys 4 door sedan modified by a handmade, custom frame with a 9” ford 4 link & Mustang 2 A arm front suspension.
The body was then chopped 2” and the back doors were filled in and the back was angled with one of the doors grafted into the trunk lid to make the back door. We then added a 1939 front end sheet metal, modified the drive train to a 6.1 Hemi with 5spd auto out of a 2010 Dodge.
Regarding the interior, the seat bottom is out of a small Blazer with Cougar backs, the dash is all Dakota digital, the back bed was handmade, welded aluminum with stained wood inlay.
The car was built by Don Carter. It was long process to get the car to where it is today but well worth it!!