We are committed to “Protecting What Matters to You”
as we exceed your expectations.
Our vision is to provide meaningful and gratifying careers in insurance and risk management to those who outperform and exceed customer’s expectations in our communities. The five main values we look for are: trustworthy, professional, sincere, friendly and teamwork.
Core competencies of successful candidates included:
1. To be client focused
2. To act in the spirit of Teamwork and Cooperation
3. To uphold integrity
4. To be flexible, resilient and resourceful
5. To be skilled in personal control
6. To listen, understand and respond
Current positions available:
Account Manager- New Hamburg
Zehr Insurance Brokers Ltd. is looking for a special person to join our team as an Account Manager/Executive in our New Hamburg office. The right candidate will be a team player with excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
Job responsibilities include:
1) Growing and retaining current customers
2) Providing appropriate insurance solutions based on client needs and requests
3) Identifying prospects and acquiring new business
4) Using detailed knowledge of products to promote insurance coverage to clients
5) Providing prompt, accurate and professional service to clients while managing customers
6) Remaining well informed of all relevant data related to insurance and strive towards high levels of customer satisfaction in order to retain and grow portfolio
Preferred applications will possess their RIBO license with 1 – 3 years’ personal insurance experience; however we will consider licensing and training the right person.
A competitive salary, bonus and benefits package is provided.
Zehr Insurance Brokers Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and accommodation will be provided during hiring process.
Please email resumes to [email protected] or deliver to 59 Huron Street, New Hamburg, ON N3A 1K1. Deadline to apply is Monday December 8th, 2017