Owned Ken Kropf, Tavistock, ON
- Custom ordered & delivered via Yeandle Motors, Stratford on April 10 1969.
- First oil change & filter at 3,244 miles cost $3.78; first years insurance was $119.00.
- Longest ride was a 7,096 mile honeymoon through western Canada & USA in Oct 1970. Averaged 23.5 mpg & $.52/ gallon.
- Last major tune-up in 1977 was performed by Jim Weicker of Tavistock Auto Service for $118.81.
- Driven for 12 years & 80,000 miles; enjoyed by 3 daughters in that time as well.
- Stored for the next 34 years; acquired a similar southern body in year 2000.
- Restoration by Kropf’s Kustom (my youngest brother) began in Aug 2015 & was completed for the vehicles 50th anniversary (2019).
- Engine & powertrain were re-activated by Zehr Automotive, Tavistock, without any major repair – in fact, no major repairs EVER!
- Second journey began on June 21 2019 at 80,069 miles. Thanks to all who contributed!
- First car show was at Tavistock Mennonite Church, where Dianne & I were married on Oct 3 1970.