Since 1968, Zehr Insurance Brokers Ltd. has been providing Antique and Classic car insurance to our clients. Today the line of insurance which John E. Smith pioneered continues to be an important part of our business. As the first to start such a program in Ontario, we are the “original” vintage motor car insurers and are experts in meeting your unique needs. From a 1912 Ford to a 1964 Studebaker, modified or original, we can help you with your insurance needs.
C – Classics & Customs
A – Antiques
R – Rods & Replicas
S – Specialty – Steam Vehicles, Out of Service Military & Public Service Vehicles, Tractors & Farm Implements
The Zehr Vintage CARS Program is a specialty program designed to provide insurance that is reasonably priced and tailored to meet the needs of the car enthusiasts who own vintage and collectable type vehicles. Royal Sun Alliance underwrites this program.
Coverages & Features:
- $2 Million Legal Liability for both Property Damage and Bodily Injury.
- $0 Deductible for Direct Compensation Property Damage, More commonly referred to DCPD.
- $300 Deductible for Comprehensive, this includes Fire, Theft, Vandalism & Windshield Damage.
- $500 Deductible for Collision, an at fault loss where you are deemed At-Fault.
- OPCF19A Agree Value Endorsement.
- 14 Days Automatic Coverage for Newly Acquired or Replacement Vehicles.
- Rights to the Salvage if the vehicle is damaged or destroyed in a loss.
- RSA Claims Guaranteed, if you not are contacted within 6 hours of the claim being reported they will issue you a cheque for $500.00.
- Air Miles, for every $20 in premium you will earn 1 Air Mile.
- Spare Parts coverage is provided for the insured vintage automobile, subject to $7,500 or 10% of the automobiles insured value, whichever is lower.
- Towing – Where due to an insured loss the vintage automobile cannot be driven, towing is covered subject to a total limit of $1000 per occurrence.
*As a full service brokerage we are also able to offer the Hagerty Classic car program and their features.